One of the most popular enhancement options for your yearbook is personalizing your yearbook cover. This type of personalization allows you to add the student’s name to the yearbook cover. Depending on your cover type, a student’s name can be printed in ink, stamped on with foil, or engraved on a name plate.
For every book you want personalized, you will send YearbookLife a spreadsheet list containing all of the personalized text. The text will be printed in Upper and Lower case letters as you indicate on your spreadsheet. Be sure the text appears on your spreadsheet exactly the way it should appear on the cover.
If you sell your personalized yearbooks through Pictavo Community, you can export the personalization list as a spreadsheet file as follows:
- From the Admin icon, click on Manage Sales.
- Select the View Orders tab.
- Click on the Export to Excel button – this creates a spreadsheet of all of the orders for your book. The personalized names can be found in Column P.
- Delete all of the other columns from the spreadsheet except Column P so that your spreadsheet is just a one column file. For Personalization Option 4, with icons, we can help you separate the names from the icon selections if you need assistance.
- Save this spreadsheet and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org when you submit your book.
Contact YearbookLife if you have any questions about Yearbook Personalization or any other enhancement options for your yearbooks.