YearbookLife’s Design Services Program
We realize that not everyone has the experience or time to design a yearbook. That’s why the LifeLine program was developed.
Using our Pictavo design software and your images, your dedicated designer will create a one-of-a-kind yearbook for your school in just three easy steps:
Pick Your Theme
Submit Your Photos
We Do The Rest!
Check Out All Of Our Themes
Here’s What You Need to Know:
- Each designed page is $25.00 per page, plus the cost per book
- Year In Review or pre-made autograph pages $15.00 per page
- If page count decreases, but pages have already been designed the customer is still charged for all finished pages.
- Stock Cover included but custom covers starting at $50.00 depending on work required. (2 edits on cover included, additional fees for additional edits).
- All photos must be submitted through Pictavo Community. Any photos not uploaded to the Pictavo Community are charged $5 per photo?
- Once book is complete customer will receive a free PDF to proof.
- Edits to book:
- Edits 1-15 edits no charge
- Each additional Text edit = $2.00 each
- Each additional Photo edit = $5.00 each
How It Works
Looking for a portrait option besides a traditional photographer?
Marketing Assistance Program
Looking for help selling your yearbooks?
Our Marketing Assistance Program is FREE to all customers. Send us your parent email list, we’ll send monthly email reminders about your yearbook and ad sales.
Request a Quote
Send us the details about your yearbook and we’ll get back to you right away.