Yearbooklife Yearbook Student Scholarship Sweepstakes
Enter your Yearbook Student for them to have a chance to win $1,000 in the YearbookLife “Yearbook Student Scholarship” Sweepstakes.
Starting September 1, 2019, we will be accepting applications; one winner selected on May 1, 2020.
No purchase necessary. Terms Apply.
Help your student head into their future with a $1,000 scholarship.
Do you know a high school Senior, with at least two years’ experience in the yearbook club/class at your school, who will be furthering their education or joining the military/US Armed Forces? If so, you can submit their name for a chance to win a $1,000 scholarship.
It’s free to enter and eligibility is not based on GPA level or financial need. Only one entry per student.
What it is:
- A $1,000 scholarship sweepstakes.
When it’s happening:
- Entries will be accepted starting on September 1, 2019.
- Entries must be received by midnight ET, April 20, 2020.
- Winner will be randomly selected by drawing on May 1, 2020.
- Winner will be notified via email and announced on our YearbookLife Facebook page
Who can enter:
Qualified Candidates must –
- Be a high school Senior with at least two years’ experience in the yearbook club/class at their school, who will be furthering their education or joining the military/US Armed Forces.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Scholarship check will be made payable to the winning qualified student and mailed to their home address.
- Read the Official Rules for the 2019–2020 “Yearbook Student Scholarship” Sweepstakes.
YearbookLife Yearbook Student Scholarship Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO U.S. CITIZENS OR U.S. PERMANENT RESIDENTS WHO MEET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.
The 2019-2020 YearbookLife Yearbook Student Scholarship Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by YearbookLife/PlattsCo 9900 Stirling Road, Suite 301, Cooper City, FL 33024.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on September 1, 2019, at 8:00:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on April 20, 2020, at 11:59:59 P.M. EDT (“Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official clock of the Sweepstakes
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to natural persons who are United States citizens or permanent U.S. residents, who are, during the 2019-20 school year, high school Seniors who plan to advance their education or join the military (US armed forces) in or before the Fall of 2020. Eligibility is not based on GPA or financial need. Employees of YearbookLife and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their respective immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, an individual who meets the eligibility requirements and who is entered into the sweepstakes by their teacher/advisor/sponsor, is bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and that the decisions of YearbookLife shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, the teacher/advisor/sponsor of an eligible entrant must visit https://yearbooklife.com/scholarship (“Website”) and complete the online entry form. Upon hitting submit you are agreeing to the official rules, and entering the student’s name into the Sweepstakes (an “Entry”). By submitting an entry into the sweepstakes, the teacher/advisor/sponsor agrees to receive future emails from YearbookLife about its products and services. Entrants may choose to unsubscribe from Sponsor’s promotional e-mails at any time. Only one entry permitted per student. Duplicate entries will not be accepted. Teacher/Advisor/Sponsor may submit entries for multiple students, any of whom fit the eligibility criteria listed above.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS/WINNER NOTIFICATION: YearbookLife will randomly select one (1) winner via blind drawing, from among all eligible Entries received, on May 1, 2020. The winner and his/her teacher/advisor/sponsor will be sent a winner notification email on or about the day of the random drawing, by YearbookLife, via email (“Message”) as provided on the entry form. YearbookLife’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential prize winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Failure of a potential winner to respond (via email or call to YearbookLife) to the Message within three (3) calendar days of notification or return of message notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts, will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
PRIZE: The winner will receive a lump sum payment for $1,000.00 made payable via check directly to them as their name is indicated on the submission form. Check will be mailed to the address indicated at the time of registering within 30 days of announcement. Prizes are nontransferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at YearbookLife’s sole discretion. Estimated odds of winning a prize, are based upon the number of Entries received. The winner, or his/her parent/guardian, if he/she is under 18, must sign a Media and Social Media Waiver releasing YearbookLife from all liability of posting and promoting the winner’s image, name and school on various media and social media outlets.
HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: Payments/prizes due to the winner will be made directly to the prize winner mailed to the address on the submission form and verified on the Media Waiver form. Yearbooklife will verify eligibility requirements with school administration before payment is made.