Many yearbook publishing and printing companies offer competitive prices, but not all yearbook printers are equal. Learn from the pros the top tips when selecting a school yearbook printer.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Cooper City, FL – November 15, 2011 – Is your school searching for a school yearbook printer? With so much competition these days between school yearbook printers and publishers, it’s important to understand what sets the best yearbook publishing companies apart from the rest.
For over 13 years, YearbookLife has been committed to offering the best school yearbook publishing and printing services to elementary, middle and high schools around the country. Based on a recent survey of our school yearbook customers, YearbookLife has developed these tips on selecting the best yearbook printer for your next school project:
- FREE Yearbook Publishing & Design Software: Make sure that your school yearbook printer offers affordable options for your yearbook software to help with the design and layout of your school yearbook. Some popular options for yearbook publishing software include: Pictavo, EZBook, Lumapix: Yearbook Fusion, Quark or Adobe InDesign, and Scrap.
- FREE Yearbook Marketing Sales Materials: Remember that you want to create a quality yearbook for your students without losing money. Your yearbook printer should provide you with all the resources and tools you need to make your school yearbook project a success including: FREE collection envelopes, sales posters, sales flyers, helpful videos about the yearbook sales process, and a complete kit to help you with your yearbook sales.
- FREE Yearbook Clipart & Backgrounds: Designing your school yearbook doesn’t have to be a daunting task. Your yearbook printer should provide you with FREE clipart and backgrounds so your yearbook staff can choose from different collections of art pieces to include in your yearbook design. Make sure your yearbook printer has access to thousands of yearbook background images, borders, and yearbook clip art – and provides your school with these resources FREE of charge to use in your school yearbook.
- Excellent Customer Service: Top-notch customer service and customer satisfaction is what sets the best yearbook publishers apart from the rest. When selecting a yearbook printer, you want to ensure that someone will be available to answer any questions and give great customer support during your yearbook publishing process. One of the most important parts of a successful yearbook publishing company is their ability to work side by side with customers.
- FREE Yearbook Sample Library: A quality school yearbook publisher will allow you to browse through hundreds of yearbook covers and sample pages to help give your yearbook staff inspiration for your school yearbook cover design.
- FREE Customer Help Center & Support Resources: There’s no doubt that your yearbook advisors and yearbook staff members will need assistance during their yearbook creation process. Be sure that you align your school with a school yearbook printer that offers FREE customer help resources including yearbook design tips, helpful videos and slide shows, video tutorials for the top yearbook design software, as well as other short videos with yearbook sales tips that could help any yearbook staff.
If you are looking for a school yearbook publisher that follows all these best practices and has a proven track record of exceptional customer service and hundreds of satisfied customers, look no further. YearbookLife is a family-owned yearbook publishing and printing company based in South Florida offering yearbook services to schools all over the United States. High school yearbooks, middle school yearbooks, elementary yearbooks, military cruise books, church directories, and more are all available at http://www.YearbookLife.com.
When you are working closely with a yearbook publisher it is important to know that they are always looking out for your best interest. YearbookLife does just that, makes sure that you are taken care of through every step of the yearbook creation process and are extremely pleased with the end result!
What’s more, it is not too late to order your school yearbooks. YearbookLife’s deadline for 2011-2012 yearbooks is April 1st, 2012. If your school is still interested in creating and printing a school yearbook for the 2011-2012 school year, now is the time to contact YearbookLife at http://www.yearbooklife.com/contact/request-quote-samples/ to get a FREE quote on your school yearbook.
To learn more about how your school can take advantage of YearbookLife’s No Money Down Yearbook Printing and convenient payment options, contact us Toll Free at 1-888-680-0143.
South Florida-based YearbookLife is a family-owned school yearbook publishing company with over 13 years experience producing quality school yearbooks, including elementary school yearbooks, middle school yearbooks and high school yearbooks. As a provider of affordable school yearbooks and other yearbook products, including church directories, military yearbooks, memory books, sports books, media guides, and school posters, YearbookLife has taken all the positive aspects of the world’s largest yearbook companies, added more benefits, eliminated most restrictions, significantly reduced prices and greatly improved service. Visit YearbookLife online at www.YearbookLife.com, or follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/YearbookLife) and Twitter (http://twitter.com/yearbooklife) for our current specials.